We believe that good graphic design avoids unnecessary complication. We aim to deliver design that communicates with consistency and clarity. We offer clients in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, the UAE and GCC region, professional graphic design services that help you communicate with the people who matter to your business. Working within the brand guidelines set by your Head Office where applicable, we create fully compliant marketing communications that work in the GCC.
- Corporate Identity – Branding, rebranding and logo design.
- Brochure Design – We create brochures that work for you.
- Annual Report Design – Presentable annual reports that inspire confidence.
- Catalogue Design & Print – Feature your products or services in a way that sells.
- Direct Marketing – Refreshing direct mail designed to be picked up and read – and not thrown straight into the bin.
- Advertising Campaigns – Adverts that stand out and create an impression.
Building on your company’s image.
Our design team is led by a UK Creative Director, who ensures that we reinforce and enhance your corporate identity with every project. Whether we are working on small items of stationery, designing brochures or your annual report, we believe it must consistently reflect everything your company stands for. Every business wants and needs recognition from its customers and market. At mecs our graphic designers work with you to ensure that all design work helps to build upon your company’s image and identity. All of your company’s creative work must be instantly recognisable as being yours.
Better by design.
Our advantage over rival Dubai design agencies is our in-depth understanding of printing. Our graphic designers know the limitations, the do’s and don’ts, of every stage of print production. Everything we design for print, from letterheads to logos, is designed with our high standards of print in mind.
Care and attention at every stage.
We manage turnkey jobs from the initial concept to completion. We handle all the necessary photography and copy writing needed to support our graphic design and print. That way we can be sure the final artwork meets our own standards of quality, as well as your expectations.
Contact us, we’d like to hear about your next design project >